- Citizenship application form – maybe obtained at www.pica.gov.jm or from the Embassy of Jamaica and Permanent Mission of Jamaica to the European Union
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Mother’s/Father’s Birth Certificate
- Applicant’s parent’s Marriage Certificate.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs – both to be notarized by a Notary Public if unable to appear in person at the Embassy
- Certified copy of Parent’s Jamaican Passport or other form of Identification
- Adult applicant’s ID
Once the above documents are submitted, the application will be sent to the Passport, Immigration and Citizenship Agency to be processed. The processing time takes approximately 3 months from the date your application is approved as compliant by the Embassy.
A fee of €114 is required on application.